Tuesday, July 6, 2010

goodness this has gotten out of hand








WOW... so it has been a little too long since my last post. Scratch that... FAR too long. I will try to make it better... and worth the wait.

Since my last post I have begun my job at American Greetings here in Cleveland and I'm happy to report that I'm loving it! I can't post anything that I make there unfortunately(I signed a document). However, I am currently working on a line of plushies(see above) to be sold at anime/game conventions as well as online. I have dubbed this NOMNOM and even set up an email for it at nom.nom@me.com

the last image above is a commission for a character from an anime that I don't watch, haha. Anyhow, I have set up a deviantart account for my cosplay and various stuff... so head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment