Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ohayocon '10


So it's been forever since I posted last since i've been so busy. Apart from working on my thesis project for graduation, I've been preparing to go to Ohayocon '10 this coming weekend with my friend Samm. We are super excited and I've just made a super nerdy banner for the forums (which I am completely new to and barely understand). We will be posting pics from the con later so keep an eye out for them;)

The Link cosplay will be recycled from Halloween (u can see that in my Halloween post) and the Roxas one is a 'formal prom-like' version for the dance at the con. Lastly, the Chrome Dokuro costume is mostly made up of shit I own already, with the exception of the Trident weapon and the embroidered eyepatch.


I don't have pics of the eyepatch but hopefully will after the con.
Samm's costumes are Mukuro (chrome's weird counterpart-their relationship is a little unclear. I think basically mukuro controls chrome) and Axel from Kingdom Hearts (who is a PEDO for Roxas)

so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment